City council working session
The first meeting is a City Council business session to be held Monday, February 7, 2022 at the Stryker Center, 412 N. Boundary Street beginning at 4:00 p.m.
Four presentations are on the agenda for the City Council’s working session.
- A presentation and an update on Colonial Soil and Water Conservation District.
- A presentation on An opportunity for the arts (AOFTA) Detailing 2021 highlights and plans for 2022.
- A presentation on adding budget information to the City’s performance dashboards.
- A presentation on a 2017 parking study that looked at downtown parking areas.
The items on the agenda of the municipal council working session and the presentations can be viewed online at the City of Williamsburg Civic Website.
WRHA Board of Commissioners
Then is the WRHA Board of Commissioners Meeting which will take place on February 7, 2022 at the Stryker Center at 5:00 p.m.
The meeting has three agenda items for new business:
- Review and Approval of Policy Changes to the Williamsburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority Admissions and Continuing Occupancy Policy (ACOP)
- Discussion of possible next steps for the merger of the Williamsburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority with the City of Williamsburg
- Reviewed and approved a contract with Turnkey Technology to provide a web security camera system to WRHA communities in the amount of $150,000.
WRHA Board of Commissioners agenda items and more information are available online at City of Williamsburg Civic Website.
Architectural Review Board
On Tuesday, the Architectural Review Board meets at the Stryker Center at 6:30 p.m.
There are three items on the consent agenda:
- SIGN#22-003 Tiny Textures/218 Monticello Avenue: a request for a 36 square foot indoor illuminated sign.
- ARB # 22-007 City of Williamsburg Fire Department / 401 Lafayette Street: A request to add an additional 20 feet to the east side of the previously approved area temporary tent structure to house fire apparatus during construction of the new fire station.
- ARB # 22-008 Sky Blue Homes, LLC/122 Meeting Place: A request to construct a four foot high black aluminum fence at the rear of the property.
Architectural Review Board agenda items and more information can be found online at City of Williamsburg Online Civic Website.
Always be informed. Click here to get the latest news and information delivered to your inbox