Wilmington, Delaware, USA, June 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The industrial wastewater treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% for the forecast period from 2022 to 2031. Important applications of treated industrial wastewater in boiler feed Water and cooling towers are fueling the growth of the industrial wastewater treatment market. Chemical immobilization, precipitation and neutralization are typical methods used for industrial wastewater treatment to make the water usable.
The limited availability of fresh water necessitates the treatment of wastewater for daily needs. The massive increase in the volume of wastewater from various industries requires that the water be treated before being discharged into water bodies. This avoids the contamination of water in rivers and lakes, which are major sources of fresh water for populations.
Obtain PDF brochure for more information: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=68486
The unmonitored discharge of polluted water into rivers and lakes results in the contamination of fresh water with harmful, hazardous and toxic substances and chemicals. This has forced environmental agencies and government authorities to step up their efforts to reduce water pollution and promote water conservation.
Growing Awareness of Environmental Conservation and Growing Water Scarcity Are Forcing Water Utilities to Implement Strict Water Recycling Mandates, Analysis of Wastewater Treatment Market Demand Reveals industrial.
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market – Key Findings of the Report
- Key role of regulatory bodies in monitoring wastewater discharge limits and implementation of strict policies and guidelines for industrial plants to adhere to discharge standards point to bright future prospects for wastewater treatment market. industrial wastewater.
- The common practice in developing countries of direct discharge of untreated or minimally treated wastewater from various industries into public water sources forces governments to establish new water treatment facilities. To facilitate this, the governing bodies under the ministries have developed rules to guide the implementation of industrial wastewater treatment technologies.
- The boiler feed water application segment held the largest revenue share of the industrial wastewater treatment market in 2021. Boiler feed used in various industries such as food and petrochemical, and si it is designed efficiently, can treat boiler feed water and remove harmful impurities from entering the boiler.
Obtain covid 19 Analysis: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=68486
- The biological treatment technologies segment led the industrial wastewater treatment market with a share of 34.45% in 2021.
- Asia-Pacific held a significant share of 40.53% of the industrial wastewater treatment market in 2021. The significant growth in the boiler feed application segment which stood at 24.71% of the treatment market of industrial wastewater in Asia-Pacific in 2021 represents the key position of the region.
- North America and Europe are also key regions with 27.31% and 19.76% industrial wastewater treatment market share respectively in 2021.
- The major players in the industrial wastewater treatment market are engaging in comprehensive R&D and adopting new technologies and strategies to diversify their product portfolio to gain competitive advantage.
Request a sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=68486
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market – Growth engines
- Declining availability of fresh water necessitating wastewater treatment and reuse of recycled water from industries is fueling the growth of the industrial wastewater treatment market
- Strict government rules to prevent direct discharge of polluted water by industries into water bodies is driving demand for industrial wastewater treatment methodologies
Investigate Before Purchase: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=68486
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market – Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the industrial wastewater treatment market are;
- Aquatech International LLC
- Mineral Technologies Inc.
- Sapphire Water
- GEA Group Akteingesellschaft
- ALFA LAVAL
- Water professionals
- Creative water solutions
- Watermark MW
The industrial wastewater treatment market is segmented as follows;
Global Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market by Application
- Boiler feed water
- chemical production
- Cooling towers
- Closed Loop Chillers
- Air compressors
- Air washers
- Pharmaceutical production
- Paper and pulp processing
- Textile dyeing process
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Oil and Gas Processes
- Others (Metal Processing, Mining, etc.)
Global Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market by End-Use Industry
- petroleum gas
- Chemical products
- Pulp and paper
- Others (including food and beverage, petrochemical and textile industries)
Global Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market by Region
- North America
- The rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Browse more Energy and Natural Resources Market Research Reports by TMR:
Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Systems Market – The Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Systems Market is expected to register a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a bioreactor systems market share at membrane (MBR) of 12.7 billion by 2031
Progressive Cavity Pump Market – The progressive cavity pump market is expected to register a CAGR of 7% over the forecast period and is expected to reach a progressive cavity pump market share of $5.7 billion by 2031
Waste Management Market – The waste management market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a waste management market share of US$1.1 billion by 2031
Smart Pumps Market – The smart pumps market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.40% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a smart pumps market share of $748.5 million by 2025
Piped Hydropower Systems Market – The Piped Hydropower Systems Market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a Piped Hydropower Systems market share of USD 16.13 million. by 2025
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research reporting company providing market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]