Sydney, Sept. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Great Boulder Resources Ltd (ASX:GBR) is rising high after showing 15 meters at 35.82 g/t gold in reverse circulation (RC) drilling at the Mulga Bill deposit at the Side Well Gold project in WA. Click here
- Aurumin Ltd (ASX:AUN) has discovered a gold mine of 352.8 meters, weighing 1.5 g/t, during diamond drilling on its wholly-owned Central Sandstone Gold project in WA. Click here
- Silver Mines Ltd (ASX:SVL) has commissioned a first mineral resource of 42.9 million silver equivalent ounces for the Bowdens underground zone of the Bowdens Silver project in New South Wales, bringing the total resource of the project at 315 million ounces of silver equivalent. Click here
- New Century Resources Ltd (ASX: NCZ) delivered strong production results at its Century mine in Queensland, with a record 12,109 tonnes of zinc produced at an average monthly recovery of 51% in July, its best performance since the restart of operations. Click here
- Sipa Resources Ltd (ASX:SRI) has discovered high-grade lead-zinc mineralization in diamond drilling at the Barbwire Terrace project, a 50/50 joint venture (JV) in Western Australia with Buru Energy Ltd (ASX:BRU) which is managed and operated by Sipa. Click here
- Recce Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX:RCE, OTC:RECEF) has strengthened its business development expertise with the appointment of Dr. John Prendergast as Executive Chairman, effective immediately. Click here
- Tamboran Resources Ltd (ASX:TBN) has increased the contingent gas resource estimate for PE 161 in the Northern Territory’s Beetaloo sub-basin, with Santos owning 75% and operating the PE and Tamboran holding a non operational by 25%. Click here
- Creso Pharma Ltd (ASX:CPH, OTCQB:COPHF) has made positive progress in due diligence activities for the proposed acquisition target Health House International Ltd (HHI).
- Tempest Minerals Ltd (ASX:TEM) runs the diamond drill rig on the main target in the southern part of the Meleya project in Western Australia. Click here
- Resource Mining Corporation Ltd (ASX:RMI) is progressing due diligence on the Ruossakero Nickel Project in Northern Finland, the Kola Lithium Project in Central Finland and the Hirvikallio Lithium Project in Southern Finland. Click here
- Taruga Minerals Ltd (ASX: TAR) has started rotary air blast (RAB) drilling on the Morgans Creek prospect of the 100% owned Mt Craig project in South Australia, designed to test rare earth element mineralization (REE) hosted in clay. Click here
- Hawsons Iron Ltd (ASX:HIO) welcomes the news that the South Australian government has declared its namesake high-grade magnetite project a proposed “Major Rated Impact Project”. Click here
- Clean TeQ Water Ltd (ASX:CNQ) has signed a partnership agreement with US-based Upwell Water LLC, a leading water resources and infrastructure company, to invest in water treatment plants and sell water treatment services under a build, own, operate and transfer (BOOT) delivery model. Click here
- Kingwest Resources Ltd (ASX:KWR) has obtained further high-grade gold results from infill drilling conducted by profit-sharing partner BML Ventures Pty Ltd at the Selkirk deposit, part of the Menzies Gold project in the fields. auriferous from WA. Click here
- Incannex Healthcare Ltd (ASX:IHL, NASDAQ:IXHL), a global biotechnology company developing drugs based on cannabinoids and psychedelic compounds, has been added to the S&P/ASX 300 Index, the change taking effect before the opening market on September 19, 2022. Click here
- Tempus Resources Ltd (ASX:TMR, TSX-V:TMRR) has paid tribute to non-executive director and geological advisor Gary Artmont, who died unexpectedly. Click here
- Proactive is a unique technology platform providing companies around the world with a complete investor engagement solution throughout their lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive appeared in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times, and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]